Notts Derby Horse Show
Updated July 2021
- We are now Open to more personel, please be respectful and sensible still
- If you or anyone in your household or contact bubble are unwell, STAY AWAY.
- Masks are always advisory, and may be worn if you feel happy to
- Maintain the 2 m distancing at all times in ALL places
- Avoid blocking gateways and walk ways.No Sitting In Walkways
- Maintain your own bubble. Use Sanitiser regularly.
- Day Entries now Taken
- Horse Numbers Now at the cabin
- Use the hand wash, sanitising stations, cleaning products provided, plus use own toilet facilities where possible.
- TAKE ALL RUBBISH AND WASTE HOME INC DOG BAGS
- No exhibits will be stripped.
- Please obey and adhere to the signage.
- If you cannot do the above PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND
- DO not to sit in walkways or sit ringside, you may stand
- Take adequate personal precautions, and understand that we will do all we can to make the
- events as safe as possible, but this relies on you being sensible also
- You will be asked to leave if this cannot be adhered to
- Please use own toilet facilities where possible.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - ALL STALLIONS AND COLTS OVER 2 YEARS TO WEAR A DISC. ALL COMPETITORS ARE REMINDED THAT BY ENTERING ONLINE OR ON THE DAY YOU DO AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND CARRY SOME THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE COVER.
VACCINATIONS APPlY TO INDOOR EVENTS
WE DO NOT CHECK PASSPORTS AT OUR
SPACIOUS OUTDOOR EVENTS
FOR INDOOR YOU DO REQUIRE TO HAVE HAD A STARTER VACCINES (OR BE ON FULL ANNUAL 12 MONTHS) AND BRING YOUR PASSPORT TO THE INDOOR SERIES AND NOT TO HAVE HAD LAST JAB WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE SHOW.
GOOD SHOW PROTOCOL STILL APPLIES, AFTER THE STARTER VACCINES ITS A 12 MONTHLY VACCINE REQUIREMENT.
In the case of Foals Under 6 Months Please email.
Do not unload prior to collecting numbers and MUST bring passport with vaccines inside or other Veterinary paperwork as proof if gone for over stamping etc. YOU MUST WEAR BACK NUMBER AT ALL TIMES WHEN ANIMAL IS OFF OR THE TEAM WILL MAKE YOU RELOAD AND LEAVE IF NEEDED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
At NDHS Summer Shows at Longmoor Lane only , not being at a venue but on a field, we strongly advise being vaccinated, although we will not implement passport or certificate checks. We do Advise the Following Good Show Protocol for ALL Shows -
Good Show Protocol
Our Judges will never over touch your horses
Never Share items at shows with persons from other yards ie buckets, bits, haynets and brushes
If your horse seems "off Colour" do not take them to ANY events
Do not make a fuss of strange horses or allow your horses to "make friends" with strange horses
Bring enough forage / Water and do not allow horses to graze on show grounds and communial areas
Keep space between yourselves prior to classes and in working in areas, rather than standing in a group
Passports, with Vacc records, should be carried at all times during transportation anyway, in the case of inspection.
Its just basic common sense, but all of the above are often seen at events, when the threat of infection doesnt seem as high risk, so do your bit to protect you and yours.
PLEASE USE OUR FACEBOOKPAGE FOR UPTO DATE INFO ON THE SHOWS https://www.facebook.com/groups/31400968076/?fref=ts